Monday, February 9, 2009

Paid To Take Survey and Online Focus Groups

I promise if you read this entire message,you'll see how it's possibli to make $25 o more in less then 10 minutes and then do it over and over again!

I know this sound to good to be true. And if I were you I'm sure I would be skeptical too but I've been doing this for a while now, and I never thought about bringing other people 'in on this' until recently something happened that changed everything...

Y'see it was last week and my neighbor John was having a small get-together. I was standing near the living room, just mindlessly watching his kids play video games, when John's wife Janet slipped her arm around me and silently guided me out to the back patio.

Holy moly what did I do now?

When we got outside she looked upset. See they live in a nice area, have a sporty car and a great family. But recently John's business suffered a serious setback and money was tight for them. I thought maybe she was going to ask for a loan, but instead she asked...

"Cindy... What do you do? I mean what's your job? Your not married so you have to work don't you?", Janet said looking down at her feet.

Wow! That's a question I get a lot!

I try to avoid it because most people have a hard time believing me. I am sure some people even think I must be up to no good!

"Cindy, I am sorry but I am only asking because of our financial problems and? well you seem to be doing so well.", Janet said quietly.

"So," She continued finally looking up at me... "What do you do? Did you win the lottery or inherit a lot of money?"

I was feeling a little uncomfortable but what she said next...

...gave me the idea for this website.

"Cindy you know every day John and I get up, wake the kids, make breakfast, shower, get dressed and barely make it out the door in time. We both work all day and the kids have school and daycare. When I get home I am so tried I just want to collapse on my bed. And then we have to do it all over again the next day."

"Then there's YOU! We've been neighbors, what 2 years now? And just about every day I see you there (see points to my window) relaxing on your sofa, and more times then not your there when I get home."

I could see Janet was getting upset again.

"And it wouldn't matter if you were broke like all those others who drift thought life carefree... but your not! You've got a nice Lexus. A big house. Your always going on vacation somewhere!"

I had to stop Janet right there. I decided to share 'my little secret' with her.

I told her why I can relax at home all day and still have an expensive car and 5 bedroom house!

See this story goes back to the 80's. I was just a little girl, living with my mom in an apartment in Santa Monica. My childhood was good and although we were far from rich, I usually had everything I needed. My mom, god bless her, was a very hard worker.

For 10 years my mom worked at a food processing factory in Torrance, up until it closed down and everyone got laid off.

Soon my mom was back to work, but now she worked at the Rose Hills Mall. She would stand in the mall aisles with a clip board and ask people who walked by if they wouldn't mind filling out a survey. Y'see she now worked for a market research company based right inside the mall.

It was long hours of standing on her feet...

...but the pay was great!

My mom was making over $100 a day. She was a very social person and this job was the perfect fit for her.

So right about now you may be thinking...

Nice story, but what has it got to do with ME?

Glad you asked. You see several years later these survey companies starting using the phone to contact consumers and so all the 'survey taker' jobs started fading out. Market research companies where able to save millions by cutting their 'in store' workforce and using large call centers.

Well 10 years had passed and I'd forgotten all about my moms old 'survey' job. Until one afternoon I was reading the newspaper during my lunch break when I saw this ad...

Would you like to earn $25 or more in less then 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment